Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Kardashian's and Footwear

By M.K. Lim,

    Kim Kardashian has become the new face of a fitness footwear range.

     The reality TV star and mother Kris Jenner are teaming up with Skechers to promote the brand's Shape-ups line after she discovered she could get in a good work-out without going to the gym. 

     She said: "When I was in New York, I wasn't working out. I was feeling so depressed. "But I would wear these just all around the hotel. 

     The fact that I would feel something without even having to set foot on a treadmill just made me feel better." 

     As well as helping her keep fit, Kim is also impressed with how they look, saying: "I like neon.

     My shoe selection even before Skechers had always been really unique, and I pretty much wore simple, basic outfits, so you want your shoes to be your statement piece." 

     Thanks to the shoes, Kim, 30, says she and Kris are "a little more toned" in their "legs, butt and stomach".

     As well as being the new face of Skechers Shape-ups, Kim also has her own range of swimwear, accessories and fragrances.

0 comments:

Post a Comment